Wednesday 10 June 2015

Reborn Baby Checklist Items


Reborn Baby Checklist Items 
X2 Blanket (Washable) (Winter and summer)

X1 Sheet (Not An Actual Cot fitted Sheet) A flat none fitted sheet will be perfect for the bottom of the pram and the basket.

X1 Thin see through sheet doubles up for summer tucking them in and for putting over the top of the pram and basket for sleeping.

A Doll Pram (If your reborn fits into one of those) Or (A Second hand real pram, be careful not to get an expensive one unless you plan to take it out and about, ask around for free ones from family members or friends) I went for a doll pram

A basket or real capsule (I got a foldable basket cause then it is good for shopping to, maybe you can have an old baby capsule from a family member or friend)

A small pillow (That fits in both the pram and the basket)

A Teddy or small something for them to snuggle (Washable)

A few real baby toys (Second hand shop is great normally 50 cents or less great for the basket and pram!)

Stuff for show:

Not particular useful for reborn baby care but a good prop anyway:

X1 dummie/pacifer (If you need magnetic one try and find a cheap one or make your own (I don’t know how to do this yet so there is no post on it yet)
X1 dummie chain (The thing that attached to the baby and the dummie, very reasonable on Ebay and free shipping depends on where you are though) J
X1 bottle (Don’t make the mistake I made and buy a big over sized bottle, buy a small cheap bottle but not a doll bottle cause then you can make your own formula without glue there will be a post on this later)
X1 baby bag (I used a One Direction computer bag cause then it doubles up, small computer bags are great for this)
X1 spoon
X1 fork
X1 knife
X1 baby bowl
X1 baby container (If you have received baby formula samples like I have you may donate them or maybe add them to a container and pretend to add to the baby bottle (I don’t suggest or recommend adding to your baby bottle formula as it will go off and smell and is not recommended for reborn dolls anyway obviously)
You may also want to add rice of small pasta non perishable food to your container that won’t smell, grow mould or go off.
You could also use some empty baby glass jars for the nappy bag or pretend feeding, Heinz and many other brands do cans of baby food that could look lovely in your baby bag or of course you could make your own, I suggest cans better then glass for accidental breakage (Maybe a guide on this later).
X1 hair brush
X1 comb
Hair ties, hair bands etc.


If your interested for what I have in my doll collection I will go through it all and give you an idea of what I have.



10 comments:

  1. what if the reborn has cloth body

    ReplyDelete
  2. clothes was never on the list but how many outfits will we need

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ordered this wonderful baby for your daughter for your birthday! Came on time and even better than we expected) Thank you for making the children happy, my daughter is delighted, mother too
    Thank you for the Best Reborn Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  4. what happens if i run out of baby formula for my reborn baby?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it can you give me a reborn please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your reborn doll article, it's very helpful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I bath my baby or like what do I do???

    ReplyDelete