Monday 22 June 2015

Doll Things


Doll Things

Some doll items can be useful for your doll, I had old doll bottles which I added to Gemma’s play box as toys fancy that.

Small toys can very useful for them and quite cute, not just baby toys either.

At our Woolworths I got some animal cards and I made books, and I’ve got tiny toys for them, which is a cute thing for them to have during the day. I imagine they get bored and need entertainment to.

I used to give Gemma my Nintendo dogs game to watch like a movie. But back onto doll things, I’m so thankful Gemma and Alex fit into newborns clothes its so hard to find dolls clothes second hand and doll clothes new properly cost more then newborns clothes!

So us people with dolls that fit newborns clothes are laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment