Tuesday 16 June 2015

Reborn Baby Care: Bath Time


Reborn Baby Care: Bath Time
I don’t suggest you submerge or wash your reborn doll in any way unless full plastic, silicone and no material at all.

If your reborn doll is plastic I suggest a dry face washer for eyes and cleaning dust just like a polish you don’t want to put soaps or anything onto the surface that may wreck or harm simple is the best without to much fuss.

If your reborn doll has hair like mine does could you put a touch of water upon it and dry gently with a towel (I don’t recommend it but you could try it without soaps of course) I wouldn’t blow dry Alex’s hair its to thin for that, Gemma doesn’t have hair, I have straightened Eleanor’s hair in the past but haven’t washed it yet, I would probably use hand soap and just rinse it well dry it well and may blow dry it I’ll have to try it because Eleanor does have things inside her cause she talks I’d have to be very careful if cleaning her hair or body, I’d re do her hair with hair bands, or pins and tie it back with hair ties.

Gemma had a few knocks on her hair and you could see her black painted on plastic hair was not looking so good, so I took a permanent marker and coloured the black back on you won’t notice now.

Gemma and I have drawn together with pens, pencils and crayons be very careful getting it on their plastic skin. L if you do water and a good scrub should save them they do love getting in and doing things with you. Your doll even though you don’t mean to may fall or be dropped occasionally they need a good hug their pacifier possibly a toy they’ll be fine.

So I hope my guide to cleaning and maintaining your doll helps you.

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment