Friday 12 June 2015

Reborn Baby Care: Routine


Reborn Baby Care: Routine


Your dolls like to sleep in just like you do so I dress my dolls after I eat breakfast and have a cuppa before I start housework and writing,

And I undress in the evenings before bed.


Your reborn is just like you in some ways, :D, they sleep, like to play and have adventures.

I try and dress and undress Gemma and Alex daily, Eleanor doesn’t have that option yet as I haven’t made or got Eleanor clothes cause she’s hard to dress and not the common baby size.

Alex and Gemma have clothes for the season, Pj’s and at home clothes so they have an option just like I do when I get dressed in many ways.

If you like to change your day throughout the day that’s really lovely :D.

I tend to dress for the day and dress for the night.
I leave them in my room or somewhere around the house and give them their toys or books.

When they go to sleep I give them their teddies and play my sample lullaby CD, I fold and put away their clothes and then re do the choosing the next day, the best thing you can do is have options when dressing them so they are dress according to the weather it makes it much funner to shop and dress them I think.

I don’t pretend to feed them though I use to put Gemma at the table with her fake food and all when we ate our meal.

I do wipe down their eyes and stuff to get rid of dust but you can read my post on that if you like.

So that’s my routine I hope you like it.

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment